11.20.2008

A Vintage Wedding.....Perfect


Photo: Curious Sofa

I am still in awe of the wedding shown on Curious Sofa's blog. It was her friend's wedding that she attended. Look at all of the colors and displays, all the vintage elements used, even her wedding dress. I was swept away for a little while in all the charm. Wow, to be married like that....would be perfect.

Curious Sofa/Elizabeth's Wedding

The guests were given clusters of lavender and small bottles of olive oil....perfect.
The setting - a 1900's Carriage house with brick walls and wood ceilings....perfect.
The Bride added - glittering chandeliers, dried floral arrangements, candles, drapey fabric, burlap....perfect.

3 comments:

Janet said...

I have found the best blogs through you. This is a great blog and what a beautiful wedding. I love the brick buildings, so different than our southern california architecture.

Anonymous said...

Amazing. So much attention to detail, and it comes off perfectly.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous wedding, just perfect.