In my attempt to make the world a warmer place, I am making everyone wrist warmers. Okay, I am not trying to make the world a warmer place, everyone seems to be requesting wrist warmers since they saw mine.
I just used some worsted weight I had and double stranded 2 different colors with size 11's. I ribbed for about an inch or so then I did stockinette for about 2-3 inches and I finished with another inch or so of ribbing. Malachy sat at my feet and watched my progress. As I finished each wrist warmer he put it on and waited for the second. Now when we walk Tess at night we can stay nice and warm.
This scarf I knit using some lavender scented yarn. It was so relaxing to knit with the lavender. I like the weight of the yarn and the little fringes I left as I changed yarns. They are the same colorway, but one is nubby.
Until next time: knit-laugh-enjoy











1 comment:
Ok...I see what you mean about scarves not being boring. Yours is gorgeous! I may become a scarf knitter yet!
Post a Comment