

I love Anthropologie stores, so when I was surfing Ravelry and found this pattern Anthropologie-Inspired Capelet, I knew it would be next on my needles. It knit up so fast and it is oh so cute. I knit it with two strands of Rowan Felted Tweed on size 9 needles. I started it on Monday night and Tuesday morning I was wearing it to work.....yes, that's how quick and easy it was.
Then last night I decided to cast on for some wristers. You know, it is a little chilly at night when I walk the dog, so I wanted something to keep my hands warm. So I knit these last night.

It is a pattern from Cosey's book, Knit One, Embellish Too. I just used the yarn I had left from the capelet and some yarn in my stash on size 10's. I only needed to cast on 16 stitches for my hands.
How adorable is this coffee cup cozy. I knit in moss stitch with some chunky Knitpicks wool that I also had in my stash on, I think, size 8 needles. I just love how cute it looks with the buttons. (Here is the great link: Coffee Cup Cozy)

This morning I cast on again.....I will show you just what that is soon. I was thinking of Anthropologie.....
Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!











5 comments:
Aye, chica you ARE crafty. That is adorable. You should sell them.
Absolutely beautiful!!
Wow... That is so cute. I've been considering taking up knitting, but the thought of knitting scarves and hats bored me somewhat. You post give me some inspiration though. Love it.
Living my rich life: Hi, thank you. Knitting hats and scarves are soooo not boring. There are so many fun patterns and yarns out there that you will never get bored!! Good luck.
~Corinne
OMG that is SO pretty and it looks AWESOME on you! Fantastic! I love the cup cozy too. I like the chunky look of it!
Post a Comment