12.29.2008

Country Living

I still have our Christmas Tree up. It is usually down on Christmas Day, but this year we were still enjoying it enough to leave it up a few more days, but now with the furniture moved around a bit because of the tree I am dreaming of new ways to move and edit my things. Here at Country Living's House Tours, I have found a few rooms/things that would make me very happy. Enjoy.




4 comments:

Janet said...

Oh I wish I had that tub!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully inspiring rooms. I would love to have any one of those rooms, but that Tub is to die for.

Local Girl said...

That tub is gorgeous, imagine it with candles around it ::SIGH::
Liz x

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Gorgeous photos! Makes me want to redecorate my house, of course...but gorgeous! Thanks for visiting me today, too! :)
Carrie