2.06.2009

Knitters Coffee Swap 4


I did it again! I joined the knitters coffee swap 4 AND I have the sweetest swap partner, KnitNana



And a P.S. to an earlier post Blown Away ....Matthew received his letter of acceptance into the Envision/Conservatory program at his school. We are very proud and excited to see what's next.....

Envision Cinema - Conservatory
The Cinema Conservatory is an after-school arts program in which students earn credit on a Pass/Fail basis. Classes generally meet Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 3:30 to 5:30 although workshops and on-locations shoots often demand work on weekends. Students are admitted to the program under a rigorous application process and will complete the program after comprehensive review of their portfolio.

8 comments:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Oh you just keep joining the nicest swaps... LET ME KNOW!! I haven't been in a non-swap-bot swap for ages. BTW, just *love* the "Keep Calm - Carry On" signs... I need to make that my motto. Hope all is well with you. And congrats to Matthew!

Karla said...

congrats M on getting into the program. I hope you enjoy it.

Nana Sadie said...

You're such a sweetie, yourself!
:)
And congrats to M! It sounds like a perfectly delightful experience for him...
(((hugs)))

Becky L said...

That's great.

Sorry its been awhile since I've been by to visit

Janet said...

Congrats on all levels!

Corinne said...

Thank you everyone! We are so excited!! Happy Valentine's Day!.....Hope your day is sweet!!
~Corinne

Maria said...

That's wonderful for your son! I missed this coffee swap! I was in 3 but didn't watch for this one...darn! Happy Valentine's day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Matthew!