

Seriously, I don't have that much going on and I feel like I am just always crazy/busy. Whatever that means.
I hardly have time for knitting. I read while I am jogging on the treadmill. If I try and read in bed or dare I knit, then in the morning when I check my stitches it's always messed up and I usually fall asleep with the book or knitting in my hands.
Does everyone have days like these. Where there is no time for just relaxing and taking a calgon bath. Yeah, right, like I ever did that anyway. Even my days when I stayed at home seemed full. My husband would come home at night and say, "What did you DO all day?". Please, don't even go there. Now I know exactly what I do all day and there's not that much, besides all of the driving around I do. I often take my knitting with me, yeah like I can knit in the car when I have a spare moment. Unlike, GeorgeAnne, who can apparently drive and knit at the same time!! Although, GeorgeAnne and I do have knitting and working down quite well!!
Anyway, I am working right now. I have been busy all morning, but apparently it's lunchtime and my boss went out. I figured I could throw in a post since I am not going OTL. I have finished my first coffee cup cozy and I already started my second. They are so cute. Mark looked at it and just shook his head. I said, "What? Don't use it then". I am also making a pair of Irish Hiking Wrist Warmers. I am using Berroco superwash wool in blue. This yarn really shows off the stitch definition nicely. I am finishing up my Manos Four Seasons throw. I hope to have that finished and on the sofa this weekend. I only have the last 2 squares to go and seaming. I think that I will weave a few potholders this weekend. Crazy/busy I tell ya, crazy/busy!!
AND just to creep Teresa out, here's a picture of me from the laptop. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy


3 comments:
I'm not Teresa, but that first photo freaked me out when it popped up on my screen. lol. Good luck finishing your 4 seasons throw.
This picture is so freaky. It reminds me of Trilogy of Terror with Karen Black. Little doll, long hair razor sharp teeth and knife chasing people around.. Yikes! Crazy days, crazy daze, all the time and work, work work argggh but I will stop and smell a rose. I need some of those Hiking Wrist Warmers to wear to work. I swear they have the air conditioner on all day in the winter. I'm frozen.
Have a mavelous day!
ME? Knitting and Working??? At least I'm not Knitting, driving AND on the phone ... (no comment?!)
I love all these patterns you are finding for wrist warmers and stuff, but girl, did you forget we are NOT in New England anymore?
Post a Comment