11.06.2007

Wait, Let Me Take A Breath


Okay, I started my after-school classes yesterday. What fun we had. There are 5 girls in my knitting class and they were a riot. First of all, they learned fast. I was actually a bit surprised. See what a really cool yarn will do!! One of my students decided that she wanted to dance along with the hip hop class going on next door and knit at the same time. Let me tell you, that was some sight to see. We were all rolling around laughing. It was amazing how fast we all just started to get along and have a great time. See this is why I love doing what I do.

Today starts beading. I have 6 kids in that class. I can't wait for that. I made a sample up last night. It is a really cute zipper pull with their names. Malachy is joining me for that class. A girl in his Kindergarten class will be joining us.

I made like absolutely NO progress on Juliet over the past few days. I have been busy. Today I went on an interview and got a part-time job with a lawyer, 5 minutes from my house. I start tomorrow. It's only for 3 days a week, Mon., Wed., Thurs., but I am excited. I have not had a real job in over 15 years.

Look what Malachy and I bought last night - Crocs!! Aren't they cute?! He has the traditional ones with ALOT of, I think they are called, jibbitz and Malachy picked one for my Crocs. Isn't it great?! The ones I bought are the MaryJane style.

Well we are off now to visit a friend. I hope today finds you happy!! :)

2 comments:

Karla said...

Congrats on the job and classes!

Anonymous said...

let me get this straight .. WHEN do you have time for all this again??!

Congrats!! Now about that job - you still have Saturdays free right??!