Live-Laugh-Enjoy
wow! your kitchen looks great! I love the red walls. (we've got red walls in our kitchen too.)
How do you like the deeper sink?!It really didn't darken it as much as I thought it would. Time to paint the cabs! I really think it will make the couters pop. Time to ask for another raise!
I love the deeper sink. What a pleasure when you are washing, especially those pots!! I know the cabinets.....!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow! your kitchen looks great! I love the red walls. (we've got red walls in our kitchen too.)
How do you like the deeper sink?!
It really didn't darken it as much as I thought it would. Time to paint the cabs! I really think it will make the couters pop. Time to ask for another raise!
I love the deeper sink. What a pleasure when you are washing, especially those pots!! I know the cabinets.....!!
Post a Comment