1.17.2008

Papa Phil Update


Papa Phil is doing fine after the surgery. Thank you for all of your comments and thoughts. Surprisingly, he will be going home today. We thought it would be more like this weekend, but I know he will be happier at home.

Here is one of my favorite quotes:


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?" -- Marianne Williamson

I wish that everyone would read that quote and GET IT! I mean really, really get it.

Here's a picture of me knitting the knitted babe fairy. I took it on my laptop. It's a little dark. It's a little dorky. I like playing on my MacBook. I know, I know all of you windows users, whatever!!

Hey, we are going to play Bingo tonight at Malachy's school. They make it so much fun. The kids have such a great time. Heck, I love going and playing. Last year, I did not win once. Malachy and Mark were winning like crazy. I will bring my camera and post pictures of the good times tonight!!

Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!!

5 comments:

The Artful Eye said...

Glad to hear Papa Phil is on his way home. Love Marianne Williamson -Return to Love excerpts from a "Course in Miracles". Have a blessed day!

Karla said...

nice quote. glad papa phil is recovering quickly.

Becky L said...

i have a few friends who love Mac. I'm a windows gal though.

Becky L said...

i have a few friends who love Mac. I'm a windows gal though.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I look forward to getting to know you better. I have already enjoyed reading your blog the last few days.