5.06.2008

The Alternative

You have to check out Sara's post today from her blog Walk Slowly Live Wildly entitled: The Alternative.

Now I know that "Sara's" alternative lifestyle is not for everyone, but I think what she has to say about it is so inspiring and it rings true. We need to be happy with who we are, with what we have and not what others or society dictates. I hope you will be as inspired and calm as I was after reading her post today. It kind of makes you happy. Happy knowing that you should do what you love and love what you do and everything else will fall into place.

Thanks Sara for always making me stop and think. Think about who I am and what I really, really want for myself, my children and this planet.

I leave you today with some pictures from our recent trip to Rosarito, Mexico:





Life Is Good!

3 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Great photos! blessings,
kari & kijsa

The Artful Eye said...

Sara's does share some insightful, inspiring tidbits. Thanks for the link.

Sweet cheerful photos.

Thank you.

Have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

SHe is in town right now but couldn't find WHERE she would be - do you know if she is speaking anywhere?