Malachy has decided that it is time to decorate for Halloween, and since I do not have a green thumb, decorating for Halloween is easy. All of my dead or partially dead plants look great at my front door with some skulls in there. Kind of creepy and just right for Halloween.
I, on the other hand, feel that it is just a bit early to decorate for Halloween. We are still in September and it is still warm here. Malachy has already gotten his costume and wears it almost daily. At least I am getting my money's worth.
I saw some really great ideas for Halloween decorating while I was surfing on the internet. Pottery Barn has some fun things, too. Look at these from Pottery Barn.....
How cool would this be in your house:

This one is my favorite!

Check out this blog, she has some really, really great ideas for Halloween decorating.....Curious Sofa I absolutely love the witch legs coming out of the urn!!
Okay, now I am getting in the mood for Halloween decorating.











1 comment:
I love Halloween. Its probably my favorite holiday... which is kinda lame. Shouldn't it be Christmas?
But I love all the decorating. And I love the costumes. I just have so many good memories from childhood.
Anyway, we waited until the first day of autumn. I refused to decorate before then. But as soon as that day came, the decorations came out! I'm loving it!!!
Post a Comment